me every time i talk about orphan black:
A poster on Reddit asks: What are two events that took place in the same time in history but don’t seem like they would have?
Spain was still a fascist dictatorship when Microsoft was founded.
There were no classes in calculus in Harvard’s…
After being Hermione’s friend for 7 years, Harry still hasn’t understood how fucking badass she is. :P
He pulls the same face
GRANGER DANGER GRANGER DANGER
Also she’s using the same spell in both scenes am I right?
I love how 11 year-old Hermione is very by-the-book with her wand movement and eloquent pronunciation, but as she’s grown up surrounded by constant danger and action (and obstacles that aren’t just a young Neville puttin’ em up) she’s learned to adapt and treat her wand more as an extension of herself rather than a tool
let’s analyse gifsets more woooo
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—
A wall of the Granger-Weasley Household.
Have you ever wanted to live in a fictional world so badly that it actually physically hurts?
Our buddies at FTM magazine have the best buttons
get to know me meme [2/5] favourite tv shows: castle